Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A brand new start,,,,

Hey everyone...time past so fast till we did not realize...now i am in sem 3 d...
and it had been a while i had not blog for so long..i am truly apologize..^^

Anyway,I miss the life back in hometown..and i do appreciate every moment i stay at home and every moment i spend time with family...reali fun....but now i am back again to KL and college...well,cls was fine and everything goes smoothly....^^this sem i will b having MYOB and also Tamadun.....hehe..i promise i will study hard and do my very best to do strive through my study...well thou is hard to go through but still i had no choice to success it and make my dream come true..

It had being a hard time life in KL..but i does reali wan to thks God for everything for being with me..if not idun think i am able to strive through till now..:)

There is few post tat i wan to update it..but time does not allow me to do so..hence,i will b update it soon..i promise..

Past few days i just felt i am not being me..i dunno why but i try to find out the reason..i dun dare to b sure the reason which had been found but just hide watever i could..i dun wan to turn bck to the old issue i been had for the past yrs whn i was in KL..i hope i will not face the same thing again...*God i nid u Now*

Anyway,i will b off now..i promise the lastest update will b up soon..BYEE!!

Ps:i knw i miss u but not now plz...
Pss:i nid God present..let me understand everything i dun walk in a direction which is not blong to me...

Love:
eveee_gal

No comments: