Thursday, June 4, 2009

i reali reali want to foget abt it...

I reali hope i could forget everything in life..i wish i am in coma or lost my mind,memory and etc....i reali felt so difficult with thing around me now..i reali dunno how to bear everything in life cos it seem to b big burden to me...

I reali hope he knw how i feel now and understand how i go on for tis moment...it is reali hard to go thru and it is so fake to b fake to ppl around..try to hide sumthing so so difficult in life..everytime i fall i just could not stand strong anymore i reali nid strenght from HIM so so much...i can bear tis alone...

I alwiz think why is me??but i reali dun wan to ask tis to myself cos i does not had an answer for the question...sumtime i just duno how to handle thing like tis....

Lord,pls bear with me......
i tot i will b happy with wat i hav now...but i am not...

No comments: