Monday, January 18, 2010

hope to live in the past but impossible....

i reali hope i could live in the past and nvr move forward.....

i miss the day i am with u...how much i care,concern and worried abt u.....but fate let us not stay together....

i will like to say avery big thank you to u for lovin me so much....u such a great person i ever met...

the moment with u....u had gave me a sense of security and comfort to me...u had support me and b with me alwiz too....

tis few day,my mind suddenly recall all the sweet memory u gave me....every min and second is such a sweet memory.....

the way u concern,love,care,worried and think abt me.....is so sweet.....

now,i wish u all the best and may God b wit u and with ur relationship....

i knw u will treat her like how u treat me....*sweet*

till now....

*imissyou*

No comments: