Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be thou my vision

Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

2. Be Thou my Wisdom, Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee, Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

3. Be Thou my battle-shield, sword for my fight,
Be Thou my dignity, Thou my delight.
Thou my soul's shelter, Thou my high tower.
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

4. Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise,
Thou mine inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

5. High King of heaven, my victory won,
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heav'ns Son!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my vision, O ruler of all.

There is alwiz up and down in life we have to go thru but God its faithful where He will not leave u alone....At time i reali feel i am far away from God's distance and suddenly i feel i am lost...Time getting closer each and everyday~~~and what have i done in my life and what i have done for our Saviour??

This song reali touch me and wake me up....make me feel warm in His embrace....

Father,at time in life i know i have do wrong....i alwiz expect so many thing in my expectation but not Urs....I am sorry and i confession every single thing into Ur mighty Hand...U are gracious to me Father....I nid u in life more than everything around tis earthly place....Father, i also wan to surrender sum1 into ur mighty hand..I pray for u kind guidance to show the right path....anointed this person with Ur holy sprit and let this person knw how important and precious to have U in life...i continue pray and ask in thy name Father.....In Jesus Most precious name i pray...Amen...

No comments: