Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the blossom day~~~~~

I am glad and hapi as i can go back home liao.....YEAH~~~but on other hand i going to miss sum1 alot....^^

All this day i been bz-ing on assignment and coursework that coming up....after all i feel a little bit relax till today but i gotta get to worried about my result lu.....

Result is cumin out soon kinda worried for PM now as the result expected by out lecture its below then the expectation....herm~~~wondering how much will my CW be????

SO fast time passes and we are in week 9 liao...T.T i still got 2 CW test and 1 assignment to complete the whole sem b4 goin to final....haih...

Beside that, i kinda worried about my internship job too...my daddy say that EY company had full employment liao....T.T sob sob~~~how wor???till today i am still waiting for 3 more company to reply me...herm~~~~

Should i start send out my other 3 application????shud i????herm...What a tuff decision i had in mind.....@.@

PS:i am so worried and i am praying hard that my prayer will be answer~~~Father,sorry for what i have done in my life and i might be a disobedient child to u...but i ask for repentant and forgiveness in UR name as well as i nid ur guidance to live a life like u O Lord....pls be with me and purify me with Ur blood...In Jesus Name i pray, AMen~~~

No comments: