Friday, January 9, 2009

God reveal me answer??

Hi guys and gal...i congrats those who had finish their exam while i wish all the best to those who still preparing exam...well..today is a tires day for me...study was productive...loves audit...hehe..

Nothing much to blog but just do a quick share wat thing happenin around la...

As i had blog my abt thing had happen on past 3 days...and past 2 days my feeling was just okies...nothing much till night i just felt the hurt whn the gal say something...i do care for her feeling tat why i kind of sensitive..i reali do not wan thing happen and leave bad image in her and back as a memories...well..tat night itself i reali cant control my feeling but just burse out lidat...i did not hope abt it but it still happen...and thks God and thks kel and lice for being with and let me share it out...at that moment i knw i could only turn to God and i reali wan to find someone to say to but i just could not..and the person i can find and tok to is on finalz...so i do not want to call up and disturb...huh...but anyhow it had done on tat night itself by some1 praying for me and i just felt better after tat...

While yesterday was a tired day cos i slept at 7 something in the morning....study till very late....and i went to cls in the afternoon...till i tok to kumz(dear) and she told me abt a verse which is matthew 7:7-8...and guess wat in my personal time with God and the verse seem to appear again..is God revealing me something or God is tell an answer for those question tat i had doubt with it...what is all abt???only thing tat i reali can do is kip praying and wait see wat Daddy gonna do with it...

Tellin the truth i missin something and i knw i shud not miss it so much...bcos it will make me lost my concentration on study...i try to minimise it....i nid alot prayer to cover me and i reali hope tat those who read this can pray for me(everything>>studies,relationship,time management,health and etc), my mum,family and frenz...nothing much to blog sum more so i will stop here la....XD
~~good night everyone!!~~

Love;
eve_gal

No comments: