Monday, January 5, 2009

sleepless night!!

Sleepless Night

The light goes out and silence comes in
Everything is quiet.... but that's just appearance.
I lay there and close my eyes..and felt the night will not be good..
I try to sleep and nothing else
I'm just confused and sad.... turning to and fro
My eyelids are heavy, my head needs to calm down
....only my heart seems to fight against my sleep

Weird thoughts kip coming in and destroyed feelings fly around
Why is sleeping at the moment so difficult?
Trying not to think about.... but it seem i couldn't control..
What shall i do at this moment itself???

The raindrops become sad...
And my feelings are so hopeless...
nothing i can do just to find back my peaceful sleep..
Only way to deal with my sleepless night is to clear up my situation..
That discomfort me so much..

hey guys and gal...how you all have been doin nowadays??exam is around the corner...so how preparation coming up??good??well...my preparation was ok..i will not say it is good bcos i kind of worry for it but i knw i just need to surrender to God..

Past few days i have been buzz on my exam prepar
ation and yesterday i went to timesquare to meet up sum1...the meeting up was great and had alot of fun and joyment on meeting up,listenin and chattin...eventhou is short but was still great...but i felt sorry tat i had wasted thier time on temaning me...Sorry!!

Yesterday i had study till 5am and i nvr get to sleep tight at all..i dunno why but.....hmm...tis morning i wake up and i went to class but i just felt so tired and weak ..i try to sleep but i could not...haiz...


I worry abt
my mom's medical result...well..i could not do much to recover her but i can only trust in Him and kip prayin..i knw that miracles will have so continue trust in Him and have faith la den..{mummy i will kip prayin for u and God love u...i knw He will heal u...^^i love u mummy!!muakss n hugss!!}


I think i will stop here for now cos i seem had no mood to write on i also did not knw wat i witting too..i bet i shud get some rest....take care everyone...love u all...XOXO...all the best!!



LOve,
eve_gal

No comments: