Tuesday, January 13, 2009

time goes off and on..so do mood..

Hi everyone..it is late i knw i am still awake to finish my audit...haiz...anyway just wanted to blog a while...hehe...just update wat had happen recently...it seem thr is alot thing goin worng...i do not want to say in detail but it seem to tuff for everyone aorund tat i saw...well...one more prob is exam which is around the corner..i am so scared and worry abt so do ppl around me...exam seem to a fear to us as student but some does not fear it at all due to they are very well prepared...:)

Tell the truth i am enjoyin study audit now i found alot of joy and fun with it...well econs to me seem to...b...bored...hehe...well will try to make it fun...well i kind of worry abt MA,FM,and also FAP....but guess wat i realize tat today i study FAP in detail actually i could understand and i can do past year..i was so hapi..thks God for the wonderful knowledge He had gave me...:)thks Daddy...love u...XOXO...:)

I still one more day to exam..i kind of worry the coming paper...reali...so hope ppl around could pray for me tot...:)....those who pray,wish and etc....>>>>i will want to wish u thks....:)

I shud off to concentrate bck my audit...^^nite...GBU!!XOXO

Love,
eve_gal

1 comment:

Pok said...

why no cbox? :(

and yea i've linked u up :)