Saturday, October 30, 2010

the most miserable day~~

Today i hav run out of mood and sad....til i hav run out of mind and done sumthing freaking stupid....

Dues to this i hav cause my suffer in an trauma~~~now my hand had alot of scar and alot of blue black.....

i dunno i am insane or i had been a worst situation....i dun wan u to leave me..pls dun leave me...i nid u..u tell me u are not my everything..

let me tell u....u are my everything...i am not lack of love but i just wan to love sum1 and i wan the most...i tell myself not to fall in deeply but i had love u deeply...and i hav into u..

u had slowly gain my trust with u...but now why do u wanna to broke it???why u wanna me to lost the trust on u and lost the love on u??

u started everything and make me clam and comfortable...but why now make me miserable and hurt???

i dun wan tis to happen again...pls.....do not cause tis sitaution to happen again.....

No comments: