Friday, October 15, 2010

A surprise relationship...

Through out my days in colleges....life had been good...everything seem to be bless by God alot and He had truly awesome for blessing me a bunch of great frenz and supportive frenz....

A semester just passes and now i am in the second semester....tis semester itself its a tuff semester...i hope thing will goes out right and everything can be overcome...i have also started a relationship with my classmate in the month of september..

i was superb surprise with his confession toward me...all this while rumors and gossip been spreading ard btw us and i did not expect tat thing occurs so suddenly...and most surprising it tat he no in love with me due to tat reason but he is in love with for who am i....i truly thank God for him.....

i had been kip praying tat he will get to knw Him....i will cont pray over it as i had share chris to him and i will nvr give up bcos i believe that miracles will happen in the same time i knw God will do sumthing on it.....i pray tat God cont give me strength,power,courage and word of wisdom tat i can cont share the Good News of God to him...i will nvr give up on him and i will share the love of God as i love him now.....

i will kip prayin for tis relationship too.....

i hope greater tis will occur in my life and relationship...and hoping more soul will b safe~~

Prayer~~
Father,i pray for confession of my sin and over thing i have done through out my life....i have not been an obedient child of God...i confess all sin and action i have done into ur mighty hand as ur blood of christ have covered over me.....Thank for dying on the cross for me and everyone and thank you for blessing me so much as well as being with me no matter in wat situation i am in...i pray tat God will continue overseeing me and bless me in my life...i also pray for my bf tat tis soul will be safe and holy spirit will come and anointed him...i also pray for this relationship to b a firm and strong relationship...i pray and uphold every single thing in to ur mighty hand....In Jesus Most precious Name i pray...Amen..

No comments: