Friday, October 15, 2010

new beginning of everything in life~~

It had been a long long time i did not updates tis blog itself due to the buzz-ness im facing.... Anyway,its great to b bck here writing all my thought,feeling,gratitude,emotionalism,fact and so on....

Through the tuff one year...i hav learn to be even more independent by myself...After the last semester of diploma, i am being alone on doing my thing but i truly thankful cos i have God and Chen Lee(my close frenz) to be with me when i am down,be my guide when i am lost in certain situation and encourage me in everything... *thank you Chen Lee*

After Diploma, i have to learn to be stronger in everything that i do cos i am no longer have frenz like Chen Lee to be with....i have to learn to face and stand strong in thing that happen.....Thank God that i have been and truly know how to stand strong....

In Adv Dip 1 semester..It had been a tuff situation that i am going through and i personally devote myself on concentrating in study...i have forgive and forget my past....Remember 1st day of class i learn to be extra hardworking then before...Think even more....I thought i will be lonely and sad cos i have no more frenz with me that its close....but i truly thank God for a bunch of frenz that had been so supportive to me...Yong Jie Ming had been my nice frenz that i have mix with, secondly will be wei xiang.... after those day...my frenz circulation had increase even more like mey see,phei yee,mun chun and so on.....it had been great....being a student in adv dip its not a joke on playing ard like plyground....

After the 1st semester i have learn alot and i truly thank God for my great result....even its not the perfect 10 and awesome result but its still a great result i nvr get....and i also wanna thanks Yong Jie Ming for being a great supportive,great frenz,great partner,great study member and thks for the love and extra care to me....

Now i am in the 2nd semester..i hope thing will goes in its way and i hope thing will goes their way...i pray and hope that i will able to cope my this semester subject which is AAP,PM,Taxation,and also CF...^^

No comments: