Saturday, April 18, 2009

The continue...Good 2 Great..

Hi everyone..

As i had promise to do my part but sorry for the delay...so so sorry...

Well,this post wll b last day of camp..but the photo will b little random..

the last day of camp we had learn alot of stuff too even we are reali tired...we saw and learn sumthing which all the while we tot it is impossible to happen but guess wat ntg is impossible..just like ntg is impossible with God..

well..i had success poke thru the potato by a straw by one hit and alot ppl had conquerer
their fear whcih all the while in them...well i was reali amazed so those thing had happen...

well...

Now i will let the photo to do some tokin instead of me..:D
~welcome to digi HQ~
after a satisfied dinner yeah!!
we TARCIAN~~me and my commanders..:D
me and my real real boss~~*kennY*
me and my "boss"*kabilan*

we and nice MR.P ps:get to knw him..he is a nice guy...

my team and Mr.p ps:MR.P like to post around...he is a got model

see at the guy..he was lying dwn on the chair...

b4 it bring up to the chair..

*take 2*

*take 3*
sherlyn and few guys....
my team again with MR.P...:D
melissa and buddy with MR.P..:D
we as one sprit,one yellow,one life!!passion!!
woot...straw went thru the potato..:D
lastly...me and robin..:D

After depart from HQ i started to miss the camp and started of think the camp can b extend i will stay....it s reali nice and lovely camp...

Well...
I shall end here...it is too late d..time wont not allow me stay any longer...see ya...
miss u all..

Love,
eve_gal

No comments: