Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Part 2:good to great???





Hi everyone....i am bck to blog more regarding the camp...As i had promise u all tat i will blog more, sorry for the late update due to project is up and alot of stuff drowning me....

Anyway,not to waste time let go into he camp topic..After the 1st day, we reali had not enuff due to essay we nid to to yesterday nite...lol..alot of ppl hang out at mamak just to finish the essay not oni tat but ot knw ppl more..:D

I and my college mate slept at 4am and woke up at 7.30am....and wake up tat time no water to brush teeth and bath..Its make me felt so so uneasy..but no choice is camp so let enjoy it bah....I went down to the lobby and i wait for my buddy to come dwn at the same time i SMS her...*started to miss buddy* and again start out journey to DIGI HQ again..:D

Let the pic roll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
in the morning everyone waiting for the bus....thou we are tired..:D

reach DIGI HQ have a light breakfast and start our nice prog...:D
i think tis is lunch kua...not so sure..hahaha...too many food d..*yummy*

dinner time SS little...hahha....very cold actually..*freazzzzzzing*
Let us SS again...:D
*yummy*food...wahh....gone crazy...:D
Take 2*cant wait*
*cheers*have our joy and fun together..:D*tea time*
*yummy*tart cheer...*Yellow Army*
yeah....the *yellow ranger*passionnnn...:D

well..i will continue my blog tomorrow due to time constraints..i really apologize for the inconvenient...i will update all tomorrow...hopefully..:D

PS:pray for me yeah...i felt reali tired...:(

Love,
eve_gal

No comments: