Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The mix and match of pice and puzzle of life..

Hi readers....
It had been another long time on not blogging again...so so sorry...i had been bz with preparation of exam with kinda stress up...but still strive thru alot...

I had been promise post up but i did not fullfill it...so so sorry..i promise i will do so for the up coming post...

Just live update a little and part of puzzle of my life these few days....
There is alot thing happening thru out with my expectation and it seem to a tuff week...but still thks God for everything cos with HIM i reali do not knw whr to draw strength from....

Well,i admit i am in a relationship...i will tel u tat this relationship is not easy...At the 1st moment i am in i felt tat he is just treat me like a part time gf whr whn he nid me he sms me but whn not he will just leave me alone...tell i felt it thou i kip tellin myself he is buzz with stuff and so on...but than i still cant take the fact...i was reali upset whn found out he drinks and i disappoint on not bothering me...i was reali angry yet upset at the same time..At the moment i reali dunno wat to do i just felt the broke dwn and i felt a moment on rushin on this realtionship and i had done wrong decision..

I had been kip prayin for this relationship...even thou he is not a christian but stil he is God creation...whr God love everyone of us in this world no matter wat u are or wat color u are...without failing i kip paryin i knw thr will b a change in everything we done...tat nite itself i tok to him and i felt ok but thing seem to not tat well after tat...well..i start to think alot again...haiz...but thks God he actually prepared a way out for me...whrone of the nite we spend the whole nite on rising issues which happening thru out and we gettin to knw each other even more then b4...well all glory still goes to HIM...without HIM this thing would not happen....

my relationship with him now are more stable than b4...but then i still nid alot of prayer to cover it...cos prayer make different in our life...^^

well,upcomin thr still 3 more paper on hand which i nid to sit comin sat,mon and tues...i reali pray tat God do give me strenght and knowledge on doin well...i reali nid to study cos at the same time my bf coming dwn to kl..so i bet i had not much time on this and tat..so i nid a good time management....i pray hard for it...Lord pls help me yeah!!!

I guess i will stop here for not and get bck to my study now...thks GOd for everything....
PS:kip prayin for me yeah!!thks...

LOve,
eve_gal

No comments: