Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the ending of a year....

Hey everyone...2008 is ending very very soon...couple just swap and 2009 is here...everyone was preparing their resolution of the year rite...so do i...hmm..well i dun hope for anything from ppl but wat i do reali hope is my dream will success and i will be grow more in His word...well,wat i do reali hope is:
  1. My relationship with God will be much much closer and have more faith with him..
  2. Me and family will live in a proper nice way and happy life
  3. My result with full flying color just to glorified His name
  4. My mum and dad health will be improve better(i do reali love them with bottom my heart)
  5. Have true frenz in life and sum1 tat i can share my up and down
  6. Have a great life ahead with spiritual fruit in it
  7. Have a gud surprise in my bday
  8. Hope to see everyone around me living happily
  9. Hope my dream and wishes come true something special
  10. See improvement in me(if anyone notice pls inform)
Well tat all i reali have in mind nothing much...wat is over for this year will be in past tense i will not recall in me again..sorry gal and guy for wat i have doe wrong in life...i reali felt sorry for it...especially charision and sum of CFer----->i dunno how many apologize i nid to say but i reali do felt sorry to u all i dunno why but i still felt is my right to say so cos i might do something tat i reali o hurt u all or say some word tat hurt everyone feeling...bside sorry dad and mum for being not a child tat u wan and u hope but i will be the outstanding gal tat u all hope in me and saw in me...i reali want to made u all proud but in 2008 had been a unsuccessful one...in this new comin year i will try all my best,afford,life,and everything just made u all proud and knw i am the outstanding gal tat u nvr had...sorry again daddy and mummy..love u all so much...
In my past life i reali had a bad life and i do not knw why mayb is just not my year...thing had happen i and thing i wanted desperately without waitin alwiz will cause sumthing in it...i had knw wat wrong and wat had happen within..in this new comin year i hope to see more miracles in it den human work...i want to depend on God work den ppl around..i dislike pls ppl and i dislike being left out by ppl around i knw tat no one like it also so do i...so i hope tis year will b better den before..reali do...(God hope u hear me)so i to cut it short i dun be lengthy so wish everyone had a
BLESSED 2009 and a great year ahead!!

No comments: