Sunday, December 21, 2008

passion for HIS song!!

Hey...i am here again...just now i cal up my mum and i was fool with her cos today is "Tong Yuan" day...hehe..but she ask me u like "tong yuan" de meh??but serious i not reli like it!!but my hsemate and frenz was havin alot of fun in doin it...hee..i was so hapi on doin it cos i hav freedom to do different kind of "tong yuan"...guess wat i had made milo and chocolate "tong yuan"....Here sum of the picture of doin the "tong yuan"...

here got four picture...1st one at left is the process of "tong yuan" and continue 2nd picture is on the right is the process of tong yuan!!the 3rd picture on left is the second tray of tong yuan and the 4th on the right is the continue of 3rd pic!!the next 3 picture is the endin process of "tong yuan"and milo and chocolate flavor de!!XD

here another four picture..those are the process of doin milo and chocolate "tong yuan"....yeah!!and here it come the white hot "tong yuan" is up!!weweweewew...XD

the 3 picture above are the ending process of the "tong yuan" and flavor of chocolate and milo de...haha...:)...

here the endin of tong yuan story...now i wanna blog a song reli nice and felt warm whn hearin it!!here we goesthe song is....................................................
Lyrics to Desert Song :
VERSE 1:
This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

VERSE 2:
This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

CHORUS:
I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

VERSE 3:
This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on its way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

BRIDGE:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

VERSE 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

tis song reli mean alot to me...i felt reli warm whn hearing it...i felt touch of it...cos reli it is my prayer to the LOrd and whn face trouble an trail i felt the present of HIM and i shud had faith in HIM....and Amen tat i will bring praise and rejoice in HIS name..cos no weapons against me shall remain...and all of my life HE is still the same to me and i will all have the reason to sing and worship HIS name...HE is so wonderful and HE will alwiz be my victory in my life...cos HE had won my till the end...
PS:DADDY I LOVE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART TRUELY AND TREMEDOUSLY!!

No comments: