Sunday, December 21, 2008

shoesbox tale..

Today i went to church...i had invite two frenz to come along with me...at the 1st i was kinda sad cos no more ticket d....but thks God for give me two more extra ticket...hehe...AMEN!!i meet anthony(piggy) today...haha....wah..so long nvr meet him d so today is my second meeting him...haha...XD..see him doin very well in life...i felt so guilty actually cos i told eu pui i will be pactual but i did not...huh..sorry eu pui and DADDY!!hmm...anyway i did enjoy the show just now...it recall me alot and reminded me to frogive ppl who does wrong thing...in mind i felt hurt cos how ppl treat me i just close one eyes and done with it...well...sometimes did felt left out by ppl and dislike by ppl...i knw feelin by self is not a very good thing but i just felt it..sorry for being sensitive...well..in church i told DADDY i will forgive my dad no matter wat i knw i had being disobedient sumthing and did not succes wat he wanted from us...well..i do reli promise myself no matter how hard is life i will strive through and win everything in life...is sound hard rite but i now God had plan for me and He is thr to walk with me too...here grab a opportunity to say sorry dad for i had not listen to u and i had disappoint u with my result everytimes...i had not gave u a result tat u expected from me....i knw u knw tat i can score high mark but i truly sorry!!well..thr is ntg much to say but i do reli hapi cos can meet piggy today!!haha.....but i ken bully and tease by piggy and wei zhen teruk....huh...well as long they havin fun in teasing den ok lo...haha....i am ok de...sorry piggy and wei zhen for not being myself today cos i felt reli guilty today....hehe..
Anyway i wanna grab opportunity to everyone a blessed xmaz and hapi upcoming 2009!!hav fun in xmas and high expectation in the new arrival year!!Be blessed!!

LOve,
eve_gal

No comments: