Thursday, November 4, 2010

2 month annivesary darling~~

Our anniversary means a lot,
Much more than any another day;
I celebrate my love for you,
And cherish you in every way.
Through passing time, our love still grows,
A caring relationship to explore;
Our life together gets better and better,
And I keep on loving you more and more.

Thanks for being with me all this while and loving me no matter wat happen...even we reali go thru tuff time but i believe tis reali test our love...you been a great boyfriend toward me..even tis relationship its not a 100% perfect relationship but it had ply a great role between us...

Each day grow~~i will continue and kip on loving u~~being with u~~in every single situation~~even thou thr its more down den up or more up den down...i will still with u n loving u~~i will support u in everything u going to do and achieve...

Thanks darling for bearing with me and staying with me...I love u,Yong Jie Ming 4eva~~^^

No comments: