Friday, November 19, 2010

congratulation darling~~~

So fast its a friday again and another week gone just lidat.....currently its week 8 and time reali passing very fast cos week 9 its coming....last assignment dateline soon...oh no~~~~i did not even know how to start write tis assignment...i need guidance from God....Daddy...pls help me...:D

Thru out tis days,i feeling bad and would wanted to apologize to Daddy so much....sori for not being an obedient child...and i knw tat i shud not blame thing and push away my guiltiness to make myself betta off..Hence, a big apologize to You Daddy...forgive me as i change myself each day to be like You...=D

I also wan to say thank you Daddy for being such a great provider...i am super happy as i been told by my darling that he got his internship job...i am so thankful and praise the Lord that he had took away my worried...^^

darling also tell me tat he is scared and worried tat he could not cope in his internship...hmm...well,darling dun worried abt internship...i knw u can do it well cos u have the potential to be outstanding...jia you ya darling....*hugs*

PS:once again darling,congratz for getting your internship job and i am so proud of u...keep it up darling and make sure u do well in ur internship...dear dear love u and will alwiz support darling no matter wat happen...*hugs* ^^

No comments: