Saturday, November 13, 2010

hapi hapi day~~

verse 1
Everytime I leave to head out on the road
I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold
No matter where I go wrong
you'll be there to turn it into right
I will love you every moment of my life

When I'm on an airplane, flyin' cross the sky
I know you're on a trainride, stations passin' by
No matter what the signs say
However in my mind you are by my side
I will love you every moment of my life

Bridge:
everyone misses something
And I know time changes everything
All the love that you have to give
you should give just as lost as you're holding that someone

Verse 2:
I'd travel cross the great lakes to get to where you are
and even if forever wouldn't be too far
so baby when you asked me
to be the leading lady by your side
I promised to love you every moment of my life

I am so hapi yesterday....my darling sing song to me and suddenly felt that he actually do have talent and sounded like aka JJ Lin....LOL

I feel so touch...cos this its the 1st time he sing to me...lol...i will waiting for the one day arrived for him to ply piano to me....=)
I truly feel so thankful to have him...cos he being with me whn i am lonely and alone...even its late and might been questioned by his family he also willing to stay bck with me...T.T (suddenly feel i am so bad) hehe....in the car we were discussing abt food and food.. he told me tat his hse area thr got alot of nice food....but hor nvr bring me go thr eat de...lol...but after that he promised me tat he will bring me go eat thr...=) he also promise me tat he will bring me go 'little genting' aka lookout point...hehehe i told him tat i wan to go to bkt tinggi too...and he also promised jor...lol...*sweet* but sem break la...hahahha *sori darling, for havin me so demanding* XD

Yesterday, we whn out makan dinner together...feel so great~~we whn to a restaurant to makan cos i told him i miss home and i hope to eat sumthing tat got home feel..i also told him tat i wan to eat fish so much...lol so we whn to the restaurant and eat fish plus vege....heheh

At the moment of eating i feel so touch and sweet...i feel i being pamper by him so much...^^

Thanks darling...I will appreciate every moment of u & i will love u every moment of my life....

No comments: