Saturday, November 13, 2010

thanks for ur love darling~~

Thank you darling for loving me thru out this 2 month and 9 days...even within thru out this period we did go thru tuff time tat seriously worst but thank you for being sensible and understandable on dealing up the problem....

Once again~~thank you darling for being with me alwiz even it is good or bad...i am touch tat u have been alwiz support me and being with me...u reali have been a great bf...

Thank you for letting me feel the sense of security once again...Thanks for no letting me down again...

Below are a little poem for u darling~~
All my life
I’ve been in the rain
Till you came and brought me sunshine
You turned my lonely nights into happy days
And I found love in your little loving ways.

Life has never been that easy
But you were there, behind me all the way
Somehow you always find a way to make me smile
And everything just seems to turned out right.

Thank you for the good times
Thank you for those memories
Thank you for coming into my life
And thank you so much for loving me.

You changed my life the day we met
I never felt your love was needed
You always believe in the things I say and do;
And I don’t know how I would have made it without you.

No comments: