Sunday, November 14, 2010

The greatest love

Today, wake up...my tummy ache...T.T i feel so so sick but i still nid to drag myself to clean up the house and study my test...i kinda worried abt my test but i think and believe i can make it thru....^^

Even i am in that condition but i feel great cos i recall wat darling told me yesterday that its so lovely to me....i am glad that u feel han fuk not oni bcos u have u lovely family but to have me too....=) thank you darling for putting me in ur heart...*hehe* Thank you darling for loving me from the bottom of my heart....i feel so warm cos u have love me so much...*hugs*

I also feel warm today cos darling take care and concern abt me even i have tummy ache....thank you darling for tell me wat to do whn i am tummy ache and take care of me so much...I love u Darling.....^^

Anyway,wish we all have a great blessed test tomorrow and hope that we all do well in it....^^
Darling...jia you jia you in exam ya....love u much much.....*hugs*

PS:i am missing u...^^

No comments: