Sunday, May 17, 2009

how to move on??

Currently i am facing alot of problem that reali give me alot of headache...i dunno wat shud i do and whr shud i go???i kip ask myself shud i stay or live??i reali dunno wat to do...my life is seem to blind in front..i felt so upset after all incident plus i miss sum1 dearly..i reali miss him..

Well i am in the consideration of stayin or move on??i dunno i am really upset and dunno what shud i do...i knw God has a plan for me but still i could not sit and do nothing..Today sermon reali speak to and tell me nvr give up cos each time we fall God will give us hope again..i knw but wat shud i reali do now???i facing multiple problem now..study,life,relationship and etc..i dunno whr to turn to...i nid strenght..

I was prayin and seekin His word but sumtime i reali felt of givin up every single thing in my life but God bless sum1 in me and make me fell i am not alone at tis moment i had him to be with too..if i reali give up how will he help me up??even thou i do not hear any support from him and comfort word from him or he did not show any concern to me but i knw tat he still care and concern everything abt me..i can feel his heart beat whr tellin me:'dear dear dun give up in everything u doin now...' tis reali make me as a motivation...

I felt so uneasy discomfort every time i face tis but still i am satisfied with wat is given to me and had been bless in me..God had bless sum1 in my midst which i reali appreciate it..we arte not together by all sudden by we are together by plan and also love tat pull us together..

Even the continue road how hard to move on..i will still move on i will nvr give every single thing in my life...At this moment i reali hope thr is sum1 bside me to comfort and tell me dun worry..everything will goes fine but i knw it will not hapen..well,he is bz and he felt pressure too i reali dun hope to bring with more problem in him now..as long i knw he alwiz will b i am hapi wilth it..i will understand..as i promise him to b a better ppl tat he hope for...

Well, i decided take the step out which i goin to mmu to require my edu...well i knw after this require i will be more headache and thing tat normally shud happen will all gone...whr i could not meet him even he will goin to kl..but i knw we cant plan bcos thing change..

i really hope everything will not change and i hope God will see me thru...

lastly, i hope ppl will pray for me..
ps: dear i love u and i dun hope on losing u in my life..bcos u been a blessing for me...

No comments: