Friday, May 15, 2009

thks for being a good bf to me..

Thks for being with me all the while and thks for loving me so much..u been a gud bf in my heart even thou u found u are not a gud bf to me..well,no one is perfect in this world so do i..

Now thr are alot prob occur but i knw this day will over soon....i wan u to knw i am alwiz rite here support and love u all the while...i will nvr leave u no matter wat..even we are not ready for each other now but i will wait till we are ready...

Thru out my life u are a guy which i love so much and are a person who can give me security...i reali do appreciate every moment we spend...even time tat we spend with each other are less but it is precious to me..

Thks for understand me well and thks for everything u had make it in my life u are a great guy my dear..i reali dun hope on losin u in life cos i does reali love u alot...and u r a person who i can spend my life with...i hope u knw...I LOVE U!!

love,
eve_gal

No comments: