Monday, May 11, 2009

I am sorry!! to hubby

I am reali sorry for the word i might hurt u..i just felt i am wrong..thing happen within and i reali wan to solve it...

I am truly disappointed truly to say after hear those thing u say but whenever i cool myself dwn and think..In this relationship i can tell u this i am not perfectly...u kip on say u are the one have problem but i can tel u not u..is both of us cos tis relationship is both of us...i had wrong too even how perfect i am being a gf but i had wrong too...

My heart is tearin away day by day...i did not knw why..i just feel the pain..i promise not to pressure this relationship anymore and i nvr tel u this let us refresh tis relationship and move again..I keepin alot of thing in my heart and i did not tel it out...Now i feel difficult and i dunno wat shud i do...i wanted to tel u but i choose not too cos u havin exam...

I just can say at tis moment i truly love u...i strongly knw tat if i do lose u i will break dwn terriblely and at the moment i reali will lose my consent and feelin in lovein ppl around..I keep tellin myself nothing will happen just believe everything is goin fine...but i knw i keep hidin myself from thing tat it might happen...

Every fresh morning i wake up,my mind just cant stop thinkin alot of thing...but i cant do much just to bear with the pain and my tears roll dwn without my consent..i kip tellin myself u love him and he love u too...why are u still crying??i just could not comfort myself...i did not knw wat had happen to u..u might be bz or u might sumthing on mind...

i can assure one thing in my life i willing to spend my life with u...i can scarifice those alot of thing to just be with u....

i just......


could not bear the pain....

i truly love you!!

No comments: