Saturday, May 30, 2009

wat can i do much to make thin change...

hey everyone...
Time passing fast and now i am in a new sem again which this is th sem i will fight for it again...it is not easy but i will do it still cos i had faith...

well,thing around me getting every dull and it seem thr is more black and white...i am disappointed in alot of thing and i am sad with thing tat had happen thru out...i try to love a person who main for me but now...i just how to express and dunno how to love the person..all sudden i felt the pain and tired to do thing..i had no motivation in everything in life..i felt fo giving up everything in life...

I knw i shud not like tat but i just colud not find comfort and peace and love tat i nid..i am lost and i am blind..i am breathless too..i felt my life is gone all sudden i lost th power to life on..i felt so difficult to stand and move on and breath...wat shud i reali do...

i kip cryin out to You and i kip sayin cryin to myself i does love him much...my mind is stuck..thing around could not settle i felt reali tuff i reali dunno wat can i do much to work thing out..i felt like cryin but i just could not.i kip in all into myself..i am showin tat i am reali strong which i am not...:(

love,
eve_gal

No comments: