Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is life tat miserable??

My life seem to be in a mess for the moment..i try my best to work out something to solve thing up but till now i will not knw the result...i am not sure wat is the outcome of everything but i knw i kip tellin myself not to think so much cos surely thr is sumthing beautiful will be done..

At this moment,i can show how strong i am but real deep inside i am weak..A weak gal which could not stand up strong..thru out my life i had been face disappointment and i been fail alwiz..To share, without Him i will not able to stand up everytime..I dunno how much shud i thks Him but have Him in my life real amaze..Now i might face difficulties again and i real worry i will lose sum1 i love the most..

I been kip prayin and i been fasting every morning..I been seekin His word all the while i will not stop seeking..I knw in my life thr will b alot disappointment and i knw i have to learn to stand strong..Admit! I am trying thru out now but i real pray this time thing will not occurs with disappointment again cos u knw which level i am in..

I had promise him not to pressure the situation so much..i realise SMS between us had been less, i nvr think much just thinkin tat he might bz with his preparation so he might not free to SMS or reply me..Kip myself thing strong is not easy, real not easy cos it seem to be a life taker..but a promise will alwiz be a promise and i say before to be a better person..

I does miss him much even SMS between us had be less but i still truly still care and concern every single thing tat related to him...To love a person u love , u1st must be happy before u could let the person love..yes, i am do so even how hard i willing to scarifice cos he reali is a person who i can spend my life with...How many wrong i willing to b stupid to forgive as long i can protect this relationship..Being a fool or stupid is fine with me as long i knw i does real love him...

Asking myself is this worth in my life cos i am still young..i will say yes cos he is a person which i dream..and this relationship is with all faith and started..he had bless in my life by Him if without Him this relationship will not occur and he will not been bless in my life...

So i reali hope things will goes smoothly and i will kip praying and ask from His grace been show and His unconditional love tat had spread in me been show in the relationship so this relationship will felt warm and alive...

So Lord, oni u knw me and oni u knw wat my heart...i surrender everything in ur name..

LOve,
eve_gal

No comments: