Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The road tat decided...

Well, life are full with disappointment even how hard u strive thru out the outcome u still nid to bear with..

I would say God has his plan thru out...we just nid to take time and look thru everything...Today,everything to me seem plain..yesterday i reali felt 100% pressure whr it seem to drive me mad and drive me to depression...I wake up without any mood and my mom sick which make me dun wan to leave home but i have no choice i nid to settle stuff on hand..Well, i cook porridge for b4 i leave i clear every single thing at home too...Well, i leave with a heavy heart...i step into the car my tears just cant stop falling dwn and i just can recall everything clear wat had happen yesterday...

Tis reali pressure...anyway i had decide whr to go and wat step shud i move..i kip paryin in the bus whn i way bck to kl and i hope thr is ans for everything which hidden all the while...If tis wat God wan me to b i will b humble in everything i nid to do...At the moment i reali miss sum1 dearly...

I wish him all the best in exam tomorrow...i had faith in him which he can do it and i will pray for him..*dear,i miss u and i love u so much...and i knw thr is way out for a reason..no worries i willing to wait and long for u cos i reali do love u....just do ur best k...love u...*

I hope thing will goes well i dun hope this like this happen again...:D LAstly b4 i reali leave tis blog i wan to dedicate a song to my lovely dear darling..u knw who u are...^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pW_q1PvH0 *clicky*

No comments: