Thursday, May 21, 2009

time passes and thing change...

I dunno wat shud i do more to work thing out...i does love u but thing seem to go not in the right, i dunno are u still thing regarding about this relationship or not..but i reali do hope u had an answer in ur heart and u knw wat u want and hope for so long...I understand how u feel and i knw tat u dun hav the braveness to believe long term relationship..I will wan to let u knw it is not u are not perfect but even me myself are not perfect..Problem come to our relationship is our problem not u alone so pls dun put the blame o urself..I do reali love u so i do reali hope tat u dun put the blame on urself...

U went bck d and everything is over d...i reali do wan to hear sumthing from u..i dun to hide in the dark without knwin anything and i hope all the while i pray and fast with sincere heart God will look thru us and be with us..I knw He had bless tis relationship and him in my daily life which its does a greater gift my life...

dear i want to let u knw how i felt but i just dunno how to find and tok with u...i reali dunno..:'(

No comments: