Sunday, November 23, 2008

Days passes and here come another week..felt so tired of everything around but anyhow things still need to move on...i am just back from mlk...i felt very heavy to leave the plc even thou too many thing impact my life till the end point anyhow i still love and miss them..i could not let go easily..my mum once say i am a huggiez bear so everytime i leave nvr miss she will hug me...well..the last time i hug her really felt the terribleness tat impact me..my mum cried so much till nvr let me go i felt so hurt of seein it...i felt so sorry to her..i cried and i really felt so tuff...i love her and every single one at home no matter how they treat me but i still loves them...even most of time i did not sound and i am silent but i still loves them so much...i will felt hurt if one of them get hurt...today i left my house by giving my mum a great big hugzz and today is me felt i dun wanna to let go but i have no choice due to time constraint...i found comfort in her and i do found the loves in her too...i feel so disappointed and i sad...whn i reach bus station i felt the loneliness and i knw i have to b strong...i step in the bus and i seated at the plc i suppose to sit i though bck abt my family...good and bad but they still apart of me...i knew i need them so much i nvr felt this b4 i felt reli tuff..ok come back to this morning as befoe i woke up i dream alot of thing i dreamabt family, i dream abt a person**** and etc..i felt so heavy in me and i pray to God and do my devotional b4 church...church was gud as normal it was... :) and well today i lost my faith in HIm and i knew i was reali wrong so sorry Daddy.. i knw i need to stand frim in everything i do but i just worry i will lost sum1 i love so much i worry i will nvr get to be the person i love again...so sorry DAD for not trust and have faith...well, i will build a stronger wall and i will have more faith in myself..i will nvr let YOu disappointed in me anymore...i knw DAddy love me so do i..
Thing i reli pray hard for:
1 Relationship with God
2 my family
3 my study
4 A true frenz
5 A person tat i dun wanna to lose

Love,
evegal ^^

No comments: