Thursday, November 20, 2008

why cry again.....



Before i start my day and life here is sum picture on AGM day...
so the 1st picture are me in formal...and the another picture is me and my lovely sis(we are both auditor)...
Here come my story abt this few days...well yesterday is Alpha and everything was good except me la i am mood and i felt really hurt...before i reach the venue i was actually gettin better till i was at the venue i just felt reli disappointed and hurt cos i just felt tuff..well..i will not say wat hapen anyway..and i sat out the class and i was listenin to hillsong and took my dinner...all sudden after my dinner the feelin gettin more lonely and alot of though keep comin in and i just dunno wat to say and how to express...and in the classroom look like they had more fun den me alone outside..they were laughter and jokes around..i reli felt gloomy...huh..and whn i listen one desire and in christ alone tht tme i just cried out and i quickly pray to Daddy...i just dunno how and whr to turn so i do my prayer to clam myself dwn..anyway after the pray i was ok la but still had tat feel..i hate being like dat and just dunno how to overcome..well...after the nite i went bck on9 and chat with ppl...well i was reli tired and lose mind...i was chattin with matt and i just dunno wat i tok well just randomly tok lo and i admitted wat happen to him...well..i knw he will felt disapponted in me for being like dat..i really felt so sorry he had told me and remain me not to think and be lidat but i still does it..i felt reli bad and so so sorry to him...i just felt i had to apologize to everyone for i am wrong..i just felt..frenz who read this reli sorry if i had done wrong and i had hurt u all especially hsemate sorry for let thing u all see i am sad and moody..reli sorry but i could say i could not control it whn i am totally dwn...i just felt left out ad i just felt the loneliness...well...big burden is in me anyway...i am tryin to find a way to let it go....anyway thks matt the concernin and advicing again i am sorry tat i had disappointed u...and sorry if i had hurt u,annoy u,made u angry and etc...well..i just fekt sorry...anyhow how i guess i wellbe off for a moment to just survive by myself..well..no one knw wat will happen tomorrow any way...i guess tat all for today i wanna off for meetin liao...anyway i will keep updatin this blog if i can...

Love,
evegal

No comments: