Saturday, November 15, 2008

happy day??

Today i woke up everything was really fine..thks God i had a gud nite...hehe...well...i was really happy of it..hehe...lol...so i went to the morning class at 9.30am...hehe...so went i reach dk i was kinda tired la but was ok lo...cos yesterday slept late..hehe..so after class i walk bck tot of goin to check up sum price for phone but end up i dun wanted to den...so i went back home and i cook my lunch for myself and my housemate..hehe...den around 2 me,my housemate and other christian housemate to KLPAC to watch the footstool play...wow...was really nice and cool...haha...lol...:)...after evrything i came back with one of my housemate and we took dinner...so i now at home...well...i am now alone at home...sad... :) but i really thks tat matt was temanin me and sms with me...u deserve a great big hugss...hehe...*hugsssss*...well..i guess tat for tonite ntg special anyway...haha....:)

Love,
Evelyn

No comments: