Friday, November 14, 2008

life tat inccur up and down

Today it seem so sunny and hot the weather is as same like past few day so as my mood....i wake up i felt lost and i dunno whr is the direction i should move...hmm...well...i felt moody and my eyes seem little bit swollen..haiz...i went class but i was late..so i went to the lecture hall and i went wrong into dk..huh...sad...den i came out of it and my mom call me and i felt lost whn she tokin to me with what she had tok well obviously i did cried and i felt so embarrass so much...hmm..and i went into dk again but now is the right dk...while i am in tthe dk i could not find peace within and i decided to sms to matt and another frenz...huh...i really down tremondously down....hmm..well den i receive their reply and i broke down in crying with my song was playing...well..i did not knw how to tell them and felt sad of it...i just really disappointed...and i told matt abt wat is actually happenin...i tot there is no one around to advice me and etc...hmm...after tokin to matt i felt much ok still stable and i still can move on...hmm...well...after the seasion of tok i ask sum question to the "pro"...well i did get alot of info...while i am walkin back home my mom call me again and she lecture me again and tell me alot of stuff but i still could not stand i and with cryin again...sad...huh..well...thks God thr is no one in house....hmm...den i felt i am so so full whr i could took my lunch at all..huh...well i did took la bcos worried i will be havin gastric so just in case la..and i did not study very well too..hmm...haiz...b4 i went out i tok to alice and she was askin me how am i...well...i shared with her and she had advicing anyway,,,thks alot jie...luvs u..:)...den i went out to my workin plc and reserve number for my frenz b4 proceed to class..well..after little while i whn to class and tutor say she wanna to do exan 1st bcos i one of my class mate wanna go back and rushin for bus...so we had our exam 1st..i took the exam paper and i just dunno how to start everything..hmm...well i look at up prt of the paper and dwn of the paper...and i just do watever i could..haha..lol..den i came back my housemate say wanna go pasar malam wor..so went we they all...huh...guess wat i ate alot....die i am gonna turn fat...sad sad.... :( but i drank two cup of fruit juice was really nice..haha...well one of it are dragon fruit,banana and also mango...well another one is carrot,apple and orange...hehe...nice...lol.den i ate "chao tau fu"....huh..well was ok la but le huh after it very very smelly le...i cant stand it...huh...swt...den i came back around 9 something if i am not wrong la....hehe...well...den at nite was tokin to matt and tell him my problem...:)...so i guess i will had fun in chatting later!!who knws ya!!haha...lol..:)

Love,
Evelyn

No comments: