Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wat a day had passes??

today i woke up was fine and was pretty good i guess..i slept well and i woke up and done my quite time as usual..today passage was tokin to let go everything tat u have now and understand Him more and b4...well i not really wanna let go everything i just worry i will be lonely and i was now...well,i scared seen yesterday but i felt God will give me something even better den..hmm..well i saw matt was on net so just to check it out he was ok and just wanna put some God's word in him so i send some verses..:)..and i nearly late for class den so i rush to class..well reach class i listen and i felt i am not concentrated at all..so i make myself concentrate and i came back...well i listen to the song still again cos i knw i am totally keep think abt the thing tat in my mind...den as usual i went to work till i met Esther again and i felt someone tokin to me tat i need prayer i need alot of prayer...ya..i decided to let go everything especially i could not commit in Christmas nite...hmm..well i approach her to pray for me as i share out i really felt the afraid and scare.. well i just felt i lose everything i had especially the person i could share the most...why all this need to happen at this time i really dunno why???well she started o tell and share with me and started to sing a song to clam me well i started to cried out again...hmm...well and continue she pray for me and i really dunno how to express it out...but just to keep silnt and keep crying..den few of them say u look happy but y u cry all sudden..well really admit i am keep the sad n me well workin u surely need to treat customer well and must remain the smiling rite...:)...so i did it...well i am totally discourage in me lo....i guess tat all la...well i really felt the left out feelin...hmm..i guess i need to get back to study tomorow got CW summore..i dun wanna fail...well i guess i am off now...get to u all my life tomorrow..hopefully will be a nice one ya!!
Love'
Evelyn

No comments: