Monday, November 10, 2008

The footprints that i leave..

Times flies day goes by...I am still the same but the feeling in me had changes..From a cheerful turn to be a sad evelyn but i am striving to search back that cheerful and lovely evelyn... :) Hard time and wonderfully time i had before is just not good to taste..so this blog title is "the footprint i leave" where just want to see how i had been and how much i had grow...well thing that happen impossible will be the same cos there will not be a place for u to turn back again..so u still had to go on anyhow...past few days there is alot of thing happening around and it had made me feel so miserable and difficult..but i will really THANKS GOD for he had provide someone to really comfort me and be with me whenever i face problem...well..He also show me an answer to my question and i did broke down to God but not totally cos i really dunno how to fully let go.well, i shall learn how to let go thing this might made me better.. :) till today i am not 100% recover cos thing happen will be happen and i know i shall keep praying and made the changes in problem that occurs.. well,of course one man can't do all show so i know there is someone will always with me... :) the song "still" by hillsongs really touch me alot and it let me know how to really deal with my problem..every time i heard this song i broke down n cried cos realize when i face difficulty i does not go back to God,then keep in my heart... as for today was really fine i guess just feel very tired and feel worry with thing that had not really done and thing and event that coming up... hopefully everything will goes smoothly.. i know God will watch over everything.. :) hope my family are fine and everything goes well.. :) that all for now i guess...

Loves,
Evelyn

No comments: