Thursday, November 13, 2008

A dramatically sad dayz..

yesterday i woke up everything seem up and down...its just i could not use to it...well i felt myself moody and i just felt i am no not alright..i just felt is not totally me..i am lost...so i decided to bring my bible along to college cos i knew i will need it...so whn i reach to college i sit and listen to lecture till i took my class note i met Esther...she was askin me how am i??i told her i am surviving ad i told wat actually happen yesterday den...and all sudden i felt really really tuff i just cant breath..i dunno wat to do i went back to my sit and i broke down...i am totally off and down..i really dunno wat to do with it...so i took out my bible and read it from a passage taken from psalm...while readin it my tears keep on rolling down just could not control...every time i tot i was ok but i realize i really not...after tat i decided to ask some one for daily bread and i got to borrow it..so i decided to do my quite time with God den...while doin it i started crying again i just could not keep myself control...:( so i start prayin and prayin...after a little while i went in lecture and start listenin to lecture again but i realize i could not concentrate properly...so i listen to song to clam myself but guess wat..i start cryin which really totally worst...i just could not stop everything...i dunno why???huh...sad...so i came back home and den later got alpha and at alpha i share to everyone my testimony...and whn i am back well my frenz was not really ok..i can see tat he is stress up totally stress up with everything i guess..well i felt bad cos i really did not knw how to tel him well but i try to made him happy and etc..i am all those really help..well...matt i believe everything will be ok...i understand how go through i hope i am thr to share ur burden and stress with u....i knw is just a small thing but still willing to give u a hand,shoulder to lean on and rest and also rear to listen..well i knw u will be alright...hope to hear u will be alright soon.. :)well...i felt everything around me seem to be far apart..is this due to i am not followin His command and do not obey Him???hmm..i really worry one day i will totally lost everything include my frenz tat i can share story too...i am worry and now i am off...

No comments: